How can I reduce my Time To Market?
Is my organization really efficient?
Can I reduce my costs with greater efficiency projects?
Does my KPI really reflect the maturity of my project?
Is my information system suited to my steering expectations ?
How do I to capitalize on good projects?
... we can offer answers and solutions to these questions
Audit and Consulting:
• project, project portfolio management,
• Impact on corporate,
• Continuous Improvement Process Engineering (reduction of the life cycle ...),
• Setting up a portfolio of projects,
• Coaching players on operational project,
• Offering pragmatic actions with short terms, visible results for projects not reaching their goals.
• Auditing and providing solutions for organizing projects
• Offering experts taking in charge project managing, planning and cost.
PMO relies on core skills, capitalized in all sectors of activity, allowing you to provide solutions for:
• Organizing the individual and collective project teams:
- Evaluating objectively the member’s technical and behaviors skills,
- Planning the ramp up of projects teams.
• Making efficient projects processes :
- Time and Resources,
- Cost Control,
- Performance and risk
- Configuration management,
- Contract management
- Document management project.
• Implementing information systems tailored to the steering needs.
• Building the collective knowledge and information sharing of your company
by learning to capitalize on your own project experiences
• Controlling external impacts (suppliers, cooperation, innovation, globalization ...)
and the growing complexity of your projects.
Download our company's presentation (PDF file).
Download our operational assistance presentation (PDF file).
Our expertise and practices are consistent with international standards (PMI, IPMA)